Viking reinstates Egypt river cruises after reassessment
After saying earlier this week it was canceling Nile River cruises for the rest of March, Viking said Thursday that it would resume departures on March 12.
Viking said it reconsidered after monitoring the U.S.-Iran war and speaking with longtime ground operators in Egypt. Viking also said the current U.S. State Department travel advisory factored into its reversal.
“The official travel advisories have been clarified, and the current advisory for Egypt remains the same as it was prior to the start of the recent conflict,” Viking said in a statement.
Viking reinstates Egypt river cruises after reassessment

