Azamara Announces Its Return to New England and Canada with New 2025 Voyages
Azamara’s new 2025 fall itineraries will bring the cruise line back to New England for the first time in nearly 10 years, while also exploring new destinations across Canada, Iceland and Greenland.
Azamara is excited to unveil six voyages for 2025, spanning new and unique ports across Canada, New England, Iceland and Greenland. These itineraries mark Azamara’s first time back in New England in nearly 10 years, just as the fall colors come to life. The cruise line is also returning to Canada, inviting travelers to discover the storybook towns of Prince Edward Island, lush scenery along the St. Lawrence River and outdoor adventures in Nova Scotia.
“We are thrilled to be bringing our guests back to New England and Canada in 2025 with an exciting lineup of new ports and enchanting destinations,” said Michael Pawlus, Head of Itinerary Planning at Azamara. “There’s so much charm and history to uncover throughout the region, and we’ve carefully curated these itineraries to give travelers plenty of time to explore everything from quaint coastal cities to major metropolises such as Montreal and New York.”
The six new voyages that travelers can sail onboard Azamara Quest include:
● The 10-Night Iceland Intensive Voyage (August 20, 2025): The ultimate voyage to discover the land of fire and ice, this round-trip sailing from Reykjavik circles Iceland and allows guests ample time to uncover surreal glaciers and dramatic landscapes. The voyage will not only offer ● Extended Destination Days in Husavik, Akureyri and Siglufjordur, a maiden port – the ship will also offer guests a unique opportunity to visit Thorshavn in the Faroe Islands.
● The 14-Night Iceland, Greeland & Eastern Canada Voyage (August 30, 2025): Setting sail from Reykjavik, guests can discover mountain peaks or hidden waterfalls in Grundarfjordur, Iceland. ● Azamara Quest will then offer guests the opportunity to visit rare ports in Greenland, including Qaqortoq and a maiden call in Nanortalik, before continuing across the Atlantic to St. John’s, Newfoundland, known for its colorful row houses and walking trails. Cruisers will continue to explore Canada and finish their adventure with Extended Destination Days in Saguenay and Quebec City, Quebec.
● The 10-Night Quebec Intensive Voyage (September 13, 2025): Upon Azamara Quest’s return to Canada, guests can dive deep into the local Canadian culture through this country intensive, visiting Gaspe, Quebec; Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island; Sydney, Nova Scotia; the French island of St. Pierre & Miquelon; the Magdalene Islands, Qubec; Quebec City and Trois Rivieres, Quebec.
● The 12-Night Canada/New England Intensive Voyage (September 23, 2025): Visiting 12 destinations across Canada and New England, guests will experience fall foliage, picturesque ports and seaside splendor on this voyage. Embarking from Montreal, Azamara Quest will sail Quebec’s one and only fjord – the Saguenay Fjord – providing guests a possible glimpse of whales and amazing scenery. Continuing east toward the sea, the ship will make stops in Halifax and Lunenburg, Nova Scotia, before sailing south to Portland, Maine, Boston and conclude in New York.
● The 12-Night Canada/New England Intensive Voyage (October 5, 2025): After embarking in The Big Apple, travelers will bid farewell to New York as they make their way up the Atlantic coast to explore quintessential New England destinations and cruise the Cape Cod Canal, including the charming destinations of Newport, R.I., Boston and Bar Harbor, Maine, before making their way to Canada to visit Saint John, New Brunswick; Halifax, Nova Scotia; Sydney, Nova Scotia; Cap-aux Meules, Magdalene Islands, Quebec; Charlottetown or Summerside, PEI; Saguenay, Quebec; Quebec City and Montreal, Quebec.
● The 14-Night Canada/Colonial America Intensive Voyage (October 17, 2025): Embarking from Montreal, travelers will set sail to visit Quebec City; Sydney and Halifax Nova Scotia before making their way down the American East Coast to uncover the hidden treasures and rich history of Boston; Newport, R.I.; New York; Norfolk, Va. and Charleston, S.C.; before concluding in Miami.
(Azamara Announces Its Return to New England and Canada with New 2025 Voyages – Azamara)