Cruise Planners’ top producing agent closes off 2022 with record $24 million in sales
Michael Consoli & Associates continued their reign as the top producers in the Cruise Planners network of travel agent franchises, ending 2022 with over $24 million in total sales.
These numbers are especially impressive considering Michael’s team consists of just two associates and an office manager.
Along with incredible sales numbers that continue to grow every year, Consoli has won numerous awards that include:
• #1 Cruise Planners River Cruise Agent (8th consecutive year)
• #1 Cruise Planners Luxury Cruise Agent (6th consecutive year)
• #1 Cruise Planners Luxury Land Package Agent (3rd consecutive year)
• #1 Viking Producer (8th consecutive year)
• Viking Top Global Producer 2022 (7th consecutive year)
• Top Producer Escorted Tours (3th consecutive year)
• Top Producer Celebrity Cruises (7th consecutive year)
• #1 Allianz Travel Insurance Sales
“We could not be more proud of the exemplary service that Michael and his team continue to provide day in and day out,” said Michelle Fee, CEO and founder of Cruise Planners. “These accolades are well deserved and we know this will be another stellar year.”
With the demand for travel ramping up and clients wanting to invest in more luxury and big ticket trips, Consoli is on track to beat his current sales record.
“The support that Home Office provides is pivotal to the success of our franchise,” said Consoli, who started with Cruise Planners in 2006. “The collective work of the technology, sales, and marketing team at Cruise Planners equips us with the tools to grow our business.”