Cruise Planners Hosts Elite Summit for Top-Producing Advisors in Mexico
To celebrate the accomplishments of Cruise Planners’ top travel advisors, the company hosted its 2021 Elite Summit at Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach, Cancun last week.
Select Cruise Planners travel advisors earned their invitation to this trip based on sales performance.
“After postponing this trip two times due to COVID, and after the past year and a half, our advisors needed a trip like this to recognize all of their hard work and their ongoing efforts during the pandemic,” said Michelle Fee, CEO and founder of Cruise Planners. “To finally be with many of our top producers in person was cathartic and motivational. It allowed us all to reconnect, reignite and refuel our passion for travel.”
The four-day event was hosted by Fee; Chief Sales Officer, Theresa Scalzitti and Senior Vice President of Strategic Partnerships, Scott Koepf, with more than 70 travel advisors attending.
The Elite Summit featured supplier partner presentations, one-on-one meetings and exclusive Cruise Planners receptions, dinner events, entertainment and more. The group had to “weather the storm” since Hurricane Grace made landfall in Cancun during the trip, symbolic of how resilient travel advisors have been during COVID-19.
The exclusive trip was in partnership with La Coleccion Resorts and included industry partners such as:
● ALG Vacations – Erin Miller, Business Development Manager, Host Accounts
● American Airlines Vacations – Ranses Matta, National Sales Manager & Juan Rodriguez, Sales Manager
● Carnival Cruise Line – Wendy Whitener, Sr. Director, Strategic Partnerships
● Norwegian Cruise Line – Glen Rothe, Vice President, Sales
● Oceania Cruises – Joe Eastep, Senior Director, Strategic Accounts
● Princess Cruises – Elena Rodriguez, Director of Sales, National Accounts, Charters & Incentives
● Regent Seven Seas Cruises – Lisette Thurman, Strategic Accounts Director
Cruise Planners will be headed back to Cancun for its annual convention in October to reveal the latest announcements and tools for travel advisors.