AmaWaterways Kicks Off Travel Advisor Appreciation Month With Cruise Giveaways, Rewards And More
AmaWaterways, is celebrating Travel Advisor Appreciation throughout the month of May by announcing seven new Seminar on the River cruises hosted by Business Development Managers as well as an early opening of 20 FAM cruises on dates extending until November.
As a special thank you, all travel advisors attending Webinar Wednesdays throughout the month will be entered into a weekly draw to win a European or Mekong river cruise for two. In addition, on June 7, a balcony stateroom will be given away to one travel advisor who attended all five sessions. Travel partners will also benefit from a special Sell Three Sail Free incentive, giving them the opportunity to earn a free cruise to travel this year after making three new FIT reservations on any 2023 sailing.
Kristin Karst, co-founder and executive vice president of AmaWaterways and Alex Pinelo, senior vice president of sales, shared details about this year’s rewards and incentives in an exclusive video, available here.
“Since the founding of AmaWaterways over 20 years ago, travel advisors have been at the heart of our company, contributing over 95% of our sales. We express appreciation to our travel partners all year long with special incentives, marketing support and training opportunities but the month of May is always a special time for our teams to go above and beyond and say thank you in other ways,” said Karst. “We encourage all travelers to begin their planning process by connecting with their preferred travel advisor as the impeccable services that they provide make vacation planning easy, allowing guests to relax while knowing everything is taken care of.’’
Whether new to the travel industry or a veteran travel advisor, the May Webinar Wednesdays, held each week at 10:30am Pacific / 1:30pm Eastern, will provide attendees the best tools to grow their river cruise sales with AmaWaterways. Travel partners can register for the special sessions via the links below or visit AmaWaterways Travel Advisor Portal:
· Wednesday, May 3 : Travel Advisor Appreciation Month: Tips and Tools You Can Use
· Wednesday, May 10 : Ten Themed Group to Grow Your Group Business
· Wednesday, May 17 : The AmaWaterways Difference
· Wednesday, May 24 : Exclusive Experiences With AmaWaterways
· Wednesday, May 31 : Getting the Most from our Website and Your TA Portal
“The popularity of river cruising is growing and AmaWaterways is leading the way with new destinations like Colombia, new onboard amenities like pickleball and exceptional value offers like Complimentary Land Packages,” said Pinelo. “By offering our training webinars and FAM opportunities, we want to make it as easy as possible for our valued travel advisors to understand and experience for themselves the AmaWaterways difference and be confident in selling these memorable vacations to their clients.”
Travel partners are invited to apply for AmaWaterways’ upcoming Seminars on the River hosted by Business Development Managers. Further details are available on AmaWaterways Travel Advisor Portal:
· Romantic Danube, AmaViola, July 15, 2023 (Host: Eliza Zuvelcatu)
· Treasures of The Main & Rhine, AmaPrima, July 25, 2023 (Host: Stephen Batjiaka)
· Rhine & Moselle Delights, AmaPrima, August 12, 2023 (Host: Kathie DeVincenzo)
· Rhine Castles & Swiss Alps, AmaSerena, October 9, 2023 (Host: Herlan Ruiz)
· Medieval Treasures, AmaCerto, October 24, 2023 (Host: Rob Huffman)
· Gems of Southeast Europe, AmaBella, October 30, 2023 (Host: Marci Neu)
· Best of Holland & Belgium, AmaCerto, November 7, 2023 (Host: Laurie Smith)
Seminar on the River cruises are expected to sell out quickly and travel advisors are encouraged to attend all Webinar Wednesday sessions to be the first to learn about product updates and additional incentives.