UnCruise Adventures Provides Front Row Seats for 2024 Total Eclipse Adventure Cruise. The New Specialty Eclipse Cruise is Now Open for Bookings with Limited Space
Today, UnCruise Adventures announced it has opened bookings for a dedicated “Baja California Eclipse Cruise” departing April 6th, 2024.
This one-time sailing will offer perfectly positioned viewing for guests off the coast of Mazatlán with only 66 available cabins. The 7-night adventure cruise offers the ultimate way to experience the natural wonder of the total solar eclipse while exploring the picturesque waters of Baja, California, Mexico.
Reservations are currently open, and the cruise lines’ WAVE season savings can be applied to reserve individual cabins and groups.
UnCruise Adventures has been the leading small ship adventure cruise line in Baja California, Mexico for decades, giving guests added security in their knowledge and detailed itinerary of the area. The meticulously created eclipse sailing includes not only a total solar eclipse but an adventurous playground of steep red bluffs, sun-kissed private beaches, charismatic marine life, sea lion snorkels, and more.
“I highly recommend the Eclipse Cruise for anyone looking for a truly unique and adventurous experience. Our Belize 2023 Eclipse Cruise sold out quickly and we are expecting the same for the 2024 Baja Eclipse Cruise,” states, Captain Dan Blanchard, CEO of UnCruise Adventures.
”I’m incredibly proud to be a part of the Baja California Sur community and support local tourism and growth. This is what makes over 25 years in this industry worth it.”
2024 Baja California, Mexico Eclipse Cruise Highlights:
● Ease of flights with roundtrip entry and departure into San Jose del Cabo with safe tourism guidelines. Airport transfers are included.
● Expert positioning for optimal viewing of the celestial event, ensuring that you witness the awe-inspiring moment of the moon passing in front of the sun.
● Opportunity to discover the rich history and culture of Baja California Sur, like the early explorers of John Steinbeck to the modern-day conservation efforts that preserve the natural beauty.
● Experienced guides and naturalists onboard every trip to take you on a journey through the historic areas while visiting the port of La Paz and immersing guests in the region’s rich culture and history.
● Daily activities to get up close and personal with the region’s marine life: Snorkeling, kayaking, and stand-up paddleboarding are all included, allowing you to explore the region’s crystal-clear waters and diverse marine life.
● A perfect blend of comfort and adventure, with comfortable accommodations, gourmet meals, and friendly crew, and a limited number of guests for a more personalized journey.
● Network and adventure with like-minded travelers: This is an opportunity to not just explore the region but share stories and friendships with adventurers with similar interests.
The cruise line is a leader in the industry and known for unique, non-stuffy, multi-activity adventures in eleven destinations. The newest 2024 Baja California Eclipse Cruise takes you on a journey through the history of the region by land and sea. Every itinerary offers all-inclusive perks on each sailing and includes, all gear, excursions, national park fees, meals, beverages, including premium spirits and wine, personalized services, and airport and overland transfers.
As a bonus, current WAVE Season offers are valid to use for the 2024 Baja California Eclipse Cruise bookings.