Riviera River Cruises’ 2024 Departures on Sale, with Discount and Free Beverage Packages
Riviera River Cruises has announced that its 2024 European river cruise departures are now on sale, with 10% savings and free beverage packages for new bookings made through Feb. 28, 2023.
A total of 14 itineraries with 301 departures, including seven cruises exclusively for solo travelers, are available between March and November 2024 in destinations including France, the Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, Portugal and more.
“We’re thrilled to be offering our unique collection of popular cruises and newer itineraries again in 2024,” said Marilyn Conroy, Riviera River Cruises’ Executive Vice President Sales and Marketing North America.
“While we haven’t been in the North American market long, we’ve been recognized with numerous awards here and at home, making us something of a hidden gem. We truly believe that our world-class ships, outstanding service from our cruise directors and crew, and local guides that bring our destinations to life ensure your clients will enjoy their vacation on Europe’s rivers and waterways.”
North American guests will receive a 10% discount for new bookings of any cabin or suite on 2024 departures made through Feb. 28, 2023. Beverage packages – normally $179 per person for an eight-day cruise, for example – will also be included. Beverage packages include a selection of draught and non-alcoholic beer; red, white and rosé house wines; wine recommendations from the menu by the glass; and soda and juice served during lunch and dinner.
Riviera’s 2024 European river cruise itineraries include popular classics and newer additions:
● See Amsterdam, Rotterdam, the Kinderdijk windmills and Keukenhof tulip fields on a five-day spring cruise of the Dutch waterways with four guided tours and visits and a canal cruise. Starts at $1,159 per person based on double occupancy.
● Sail through Vienna, Budapest and Salzburg, including the majestic surroundings that inspired the music of Strauss and Mozart, on an eight-day cruise of the Danube River with seven guided tours and visits. Starts at $1,659 per person based on double occupancy.
● Take in a flamenco show, dinner at a Portuguese quinta, Castelo Rodrigo and the Mateus Palace gardens on an eight-day cruise of the Douro River from Porto to Salamanca with eight guided tours and visits. Starts at $2,189 per person based on double occupancy.
● On a new 11-day cruise of the Rhône and Saône rivers with 14 guided tours and visits, explore the villages of the Burgundy wine region, the gastronomic city of Lyon, the Roman remains of the Pont du Gard aqueduct and Arles, and the Camargue wetland with its pink flamingos. Starts at $3,859 per person based on double occupancy.
● Or spend 15 days on a voyage through the heart of Europe from Cologne to Koblenz, Rüdesheim, Mainz, Nuremberg, Passau, Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest and more, with 15 guided tours and visits, including Melk’s Benedictine abbey. Starts at $3,919 per person based on double occupancy.
Riviera River Cruises offers a total of 20 itineraries on 10 European rivers and waterways throughout the year. Its fleet of 11 river cruise ships is one of the youngest in Europe, with spacious cabins and suites, and its cruises include fine culinary experiences, from splendid breakfasts to four-course dinners featuring regional and international specialties, as well as expert-led excursions to classic sights and lesser-known places.
Riviera guarantees exceptional value, promising never to add hidden surcharges or fees, and it doesn’t automatically include gratuities or drinks, so the choice is up to guests.