P&O Cruises announces winter 2024 / 2025 holidays with Arvia’s first ever short break itinerary and 35-night Caribbean cruise on Iona. More than 200 new holidays with great introductory offers, including up to a 10% saving on applicable Select Price holidays, as well as a 5% low deposit
P&O Cruises winter 2024 / 2025 collection has been announced and includes more than 200 new holidays with great introductory offers, including up to a 10% saving on applicable Select Price holidays, as well as a 5% low deposit.
Holidays booked by December 1, 2022 and departing between September 2024 and April 2025 will include:
● 5% low deposit. Available on applicable Select Price or Early Saver holidays.
● Up to 10% guest saving. Guests who have previously sailed with P&O Cruises can save 10% and newcomers can save 5% on applicable Select Price holidays.
● Extra guests sail free of charge. When guests book an applicable holiday departing between September 2024 and April 2025, third and fourth guests in the cabin can sail free of charge. This offer is available on selected off-peak cruises sailing from and to Southampton for six nights or more when sharing an applicable cabin with two adults paying full fare.
New holiday highlights
● New ship Arvia (arriving in December 2022) will sail on its first ever four-night, short cruise break to Northern Europe on October 21, 2024. Departing from and returning to Southampton, ports of call include Zeebrugge and Cherbourg. Prices start from £379 per person (K422).
● Also new to Arvia will be a nine-night Southern Cruise break to Spain and Portugal on October 12, 2024. Departing from and returning to Southampton, ports of call include Le Havre, Vigo, Lisbon and La Coruna. Prices start from £649 per person (K421).
● Iona will set sail for a new 35-night holiday to the Caribbean on January 11, 2025. It will be Iona’s first time to the Caribbean and will include two full days in Tenerife and Barbados with visits to many maiden ports. Departing from and returning to Southampton, ports of call include Tenerife, Tortola, Barbados, St Lucia, Grenada, Antigua, St Kitts, St Maarten and La Coruna. Prices start from £2,579 per person (G501).
● Aurora will feature a new 65-night Amazon and Caribbean exploration holiday departing Southampton on January 6, 2025. It will include a visit to Parintins in the Amazon River, a partial transit of the Panama Canal and two full days in Manaus. Departing from and returning to Southampton, ports of call include Gran Canaria, Antigua, Tortola, St Lucia, Barbados, Manaus (Brazil), Parintins (Brazil), Santarem (Brazil), sail by Devil’s Island, Tobago, Cartagena (Colombia), Colon (Panama), partial transit of the Panama Canal, Puerto Limon (Costa Rica), Roatan (Honduras), Belize, Cozumel (Mexico), Georgetown (Cayman Islands), Montego Bay (Jamaica), Grand Turk, Freeport (Bahamas), Bermuda and Praia da Vitoria (Azores). Prices start from £5,529 per person (R501).
Further highlights of the winter 2024/2025 programme which runs from September 2024 to April 2025 include:
● For guests looking to join Arvia’s winter season in the Caribbean, 14-night fly cruise itineraries to the region start from £1,749 per person. Ports of call include Antigua, St Lucia, Grenada, Barbados, Martinique, St Kitts, Tortola and St Maarten.
● In addition to a maiden cruise to the Caribbean, Iona’s winter season will be spent in Spain, Portugal and the Canary Islands with prices for 14-night itineraries starting from £729 per person. Departing from and returning to Southampton, ports of call include Madeira, Tenerife (evening in port), Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, Seville (from Cadiz) and Lisbon (two full days).
● During the winter, Britannia heads to the Caribbean with a mix of 14-night fly cruise itineraries with prices starting from £1,179 per person. Ports of call include Bridgetown (Barbados), Curacao, Bonaire (Saint Eustatius and Saba), Castries (Saint Lucia), Grenada, Kingstown (St Vincent), Basseterre (Saint Kitts and Nevis), Antigua and Saint Maarten.
● Azura’s winter programme of Canary Islands fly-cruises from Tenerife start from £879 per person for 14-nights. Ports of call include Madeira, La Palma, Fuerteventura, Madeira, Gran Canaria and Lanzarote with three full days in Tenerife and two full days in Madeira.
● For guests looking to pack even more into their next holiday, P&O Cruises world cruise for 99 nights on Arcadia includes two full days in San Francisco, Sydney, Hong Kong and Singapore from £9,629 per person. Departing from and returning to Southampton, ports of call include Madeira, Barbados, Curacao, Transit of the Panama Canal, Cabo San Lucas (Mexico), San Francisco, Hilo (Hawaii, Hawaiian Islands), Honolulu (Oahu, Hawaiian Islands), cross international date line, Apia (Samoa Islands), Nuku ‘Alofa (Tonga), Tauranga (New Zealand), Auckland (New Zealand), Bay of Islands (New Zealand), Sydney (Australia), Brisbane (Australia), Whitsunday Island (from Airlie Beach, Australia), Cairns (Australia), Bitung (Indonesia), Manila (Philippines), Hong Kong, Nha Trang (Vietnam), Singapore, Kuala Lumpar (from Port Kelang, Malaysia), Penang (Malaysia), Colombo (Sri Lanka), Dubai (United Arab Emirates), Muscat (Oman), Sharm el Sheikh (Egypt), transit Suez Canal, Valetta (Malta), Seville (from Cadiz) and Spain.
● In search of the Northern Lights, Aurora will head to Norway on a 12-night itinerary with prices starting from £1,079. Departing from and returning to Southampton, ports of call include Andalsnes, cruise in Romsdalsfjord, Tromso (evening in port), Alta (overnight) and Stavanger.
● Ventura’s winter itinerary will include short European breaks from Southampton with ports of call to include Amsterdam and Bruges (from Zeebrugge). Prices start from £399 per person for 5 nights.
The new P&O Cruises winter 2024/2025 collection will be on general sale for holidays departing September to December 2024 from November 2, 2022 and on general sale for holidays departing January to April 2025 from November 3, 2022.