Ambassador Cruise Line Announces Partnership With Digital Subscription Service, “Readly”
Ambassador Cruise Line are pleased to announce today the launch of their partnership with “Readly” digital magazine and newspaper app, offering their cruise guests the opportunity to access over 6,000 magazines and newspapers around the globe.
Ambassador is the first British cruise line to launch in the UK in over a decade. Sailing from London Tilbury, the no-fly itineraries provide a premium-value, authentic cruise experience predominantly aimed at the 50-plus traveller.
Guests on board Ambassador ships will be able to catch up on daily news, discover new recipes, seek interior design and fitness inspiration, swot up on gardening tips or test themselves with some challenging brain teasers.
Subscriptions can be shared with family and friends on up to five devices on mobile, tablet, and desktop, and can even be read in the offline mode.
The 6,000+ UK and international titles include:
● News – The Guardian, The Observer, The Metro, The Daily Express, The Evening Standard, The Week magazine and all your favourite regional titles
● Celebrity & Entertainment – Hello!, Bella and OK!
● Health & Wellness – Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Planet Mindful, Healthy Living, and Vegan Life
● Fashion & Beauty – Vogue, Elle, InStyle, Grazia, and Marie Claire
● Food & Drink – BBC Good Food, Delicious, Feel Good Food, Simply Vegan, and Let’s Bake
● Business & Finance – Forbes, Money Week, Fortune and Wired
● TV, Film & Cinema – Radio Times, TV Times, What’s on TV
● Home – Good Housekeeping, LivingEtc, Real Homes, Grand Designs, Period Ideas, and Beautiful Kitchens
● Gardening – Gardeners’ World, Grow Your Own, The English Home, Garden Answers, and Amateur Gardening
● Tech & Gadgets – T3, Stuff, Tech Advisor, What Hi-Fi?, and Wired
● Music – Classic Rock, Q, MOJO, BBC Music, and Total Guitar
● Crafts & DIY – Crafts Beautiful, Simply Knitting, Papercrafter, and Sew
● Gaming – Xbox Official Magazine, PC Gamer, Playstation Official Magazine, Wireframe, and Retro Gamer
● Science & Nature – How it Works, The Sky at Night, BBC Science Focus, and Quest International
● Puzzles – Sudoku, Codewords and Crossword Collection
● Kids – Beano, WWE Kids, Danger Mouse, Storytime, and Film Stories Junior
Ranj Begley, UK MD and Chief Content Officer at Readly said: “With travel back on the consumer agenda, we are delighted to join forces with Ambassador Cruise Line to offer their guests a Readly subscription for meaningful moments of relaxation. Guests can enjoy quality journalism from unlimited reading of the magazines and newspapers on the platform and be inspired, entertained and informed by the breadth of titles. We hope customers will enjoy discovering new titles and read all their favourite titles too in a climate-friendly way.”
Bob McGowan, Head of Guest Experience at Ambassador Cruise Line added, “At Ambassador we’re always striving to provide our guests with an exceptional onboard experience, with the warmest of welcomes at sea, from the friendliest of crews. Our partnership with Readly allows us to nourish this experience while simultaneously addressing our commitment to sustainability by actively reducing the amount of paper we use onboard our ships. The Readly app will provide our guests with the same reading material that they may regularly enjoy at home, as well as access to new content and subject matter to explore. This collaboration offers 6,000+ UK and international titles for indulgence & enrichment whilst at sea.”
Ambassador Cruise Line is offering their guests an exclusive 2 month free offer, then 15% off the next 6 months and guests can cancel at any time.