Celebrity Cruises Brings Ultimate Luxury To Europe, With All Edge Series Ships And More Set To Sail The Continent In 2023
Celebrity Cruises announces its exciting European voyages for 2023, which will offer more than 45 overnight stays in 11 different cities on seven of its stunning ships.
Travelers can set sail on all three of Celebrity Cruises’ newest and ground-breaking Edge® Series ships – Celebrity Beyond ℠, Celebrity Apex℠ and Celebrity Edge®, which are joined by the recently modernized Celebrity Silhouette®, as well as the renowned Celebrity Constellation®, Celebrity Infinity® and Celebrity Reflection®.
The stunning ships will offer show-stopping itineraries ranging from four to 13 nights, and more seven-night sailings available than ever before. Guests will have the chance to reconnect in some of the world’s most breath-taking destinations including the picturesque village of Flam (Norway); the location for one of the Seven Wonders of the World, Alexandria (Egypt); the foodie’s haven, Lisbon (Portugal); the historic maritime city of Kotka (Finland); the oldest and the renowned city of Jerusalem (Israel) and many more.
In a first-of-its-kind voyage, Celebrity Apex, will depart from her home port of Amsterdam to a nine-night sailing around the captivating Norwegian Fjords, featuring a visit to Oslo and returning to the historic village of Flam, allowing guests to soak up the scenic beauty of Northern Europe in luxurious style.
Additionally, Celebrity Apex will be the first ship in the fleet to visit Egypt since 2012, with a brand-new 10-night sailing to Israel, Egypt and the Mediterranean. The sailing will feature an overnight stay in Alexandria, where guests will be able to explore the largest city in the Mediterranean and visit the great, ancient Pyramids and Sphinx — a bucket list experience for all world travelers. Additional itineraries feature the spectacular beauty of the British Isles, Iceland & Ireland, Portugal, Spain and Malta and more.
Like her industry-changing sister ships, Celebrity Edge and Celebrity Apex, each named one of TIME Magazine’s “World’s Greatest Places” in their debut seasons, Celebrity Beyond will feature innovative outward-facing design and visionary spaces from world-renowned designers, aimed at giving guests endless opportunities to reconnect with the world, while simultaneously being immersed in the magnificent history and culture that Europe has to offer.
Redefining luxury again, Celebrity Beyond will return to Europe, following her 2022 debut season, sailing the Eastern Mediterranean from Rome. At the helm is the trailblazing Captain Kate McCue who takes command of this new ship brought to life by a dream team of modern lifestyle icons including multi-award-winning British designer Kelly Hoppen CBE; celebrated American designer Nate Berkus; the culinary gifts of Michelin-starred chef and restaurateur Daniel Boulud; and featuring wellness experiences and products from goop CEO and founder Gwyneth Paltrow, the brand’s Well-Being Advisor.
Building on the features and design of its award-winning predecessors, Celebrity Beyond’s look and feel is carefully curated with re-imagined luxurious spaces, with the onboard experience standing apart from anything else at sea, and feeding today’s travel wanderlust with:
● The Retreat®, an exclusive resort-within-a-resort for suite guests, highlighted by a two-story sundeck;
● Transformed accommodations from modern two-story villas with private plunge pools to staterooms with Infinite Verandas®, blurring the boundaries between indoor and outdoor living;
● An expanded Rooftop Garden and stunning Resort Deck featuring unique cantilevered float pools;
● A multi-level, multi-terraced Sunset Bar redefining the ship’s aft;
● A first-ever Daniel Boulud fine-dining restaurant at sea;
● A boldly redesigned Grand Plaza spanning three decks, creating an airy and open indoor space;
● And, the Magic Carpet®, an engineering feat soaring cantilevered above the sea, offering guests uninterrupted vistas while sipping cocktails or having dinner.
Other highlights of Celebrity’s 2023 Europe season include:
● Celebrity Infinity will journey through the best of Spain and Portugal on a series of nine-night sailings out of her homeport of Lisbon
● Celebrity Infinity will also sail from Athens, along with Celebrity ● Constellation, offering a variety of sailings through Greece and the Eastern Mediterranean
● Guests on Celebrity Reflection will be treated to famous Santorini sunsets, thanks to the unique late- night stays and stops in popular Greek islands, such as Mykonos, Santorini and Rhodes
“With all three of our industry-leading Edge Series ships sailing in Europe complemented by four additional stunning ships in our fleet, Celebrity will sail the continent in unrivalled luxury. From our new, exciting itineraries and our return to some of the most popular cities in the world, we have so much planned in Europe for 2023 and we’re really looking forward to sharing the culture and charm of this region with our guests as they Journey WonderFULLSM with us,” said Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, President and CEO of Celebrity Cruises.
Simplifying the luxury holiday experience, Wi-Fi, drinks, and service charges are now ‘Always IncludedSM’ on every Celebrity cruise.