Celebrity Cruises Invites Guests To Experience The Best Of The West With 2023 Pacific Coast Sailings
Celebrity Cruises announced plans for the return of “Celebrity Eclipse”® to Los Angeles in 2023 for the region’s most luxurious sailings exploring the many facets of the Pacific Coast.
The sailings, from late September to early December, 2023, visit such unforgettable places as Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta, Mexico; Catalina Island, San Diego, Santa Barbara, and San Francisco, Calif.; and Astoria, Oregon.
In addition, Celebrity Cruises has added a new itinerary featuring stops at Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, and San Diego; and will call on the new port La Paz, Mexico. Here, guests will enjoy a destination filled with the Pacific’s natural wonders from beautiful isolated beach coves to a variety of wildlife-watching and water activities.
“Our Pacific Coast itineraries are packed with iconic destinations, unique cultural experiences and Celebriy’s signature onboard luxury experiences,” said Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, President and CEO of Celebrity Cruises. “There’s so much to experience on both the West Coast and on our beautiful Celebrity Eclipse, making it a vacation that offers something new and exciting every day of the journey.”
Highlights of the Celebrity Eclipse 2023 season include:
● 7-night Pacific Coastal sailings visiting San Francisco, Santa Barbara and San Diego, creating a unique opportunity to enjoy the region’s famous wineries and gourmet food scenes;
● An 8-night South-of-the-Border Mexican Riviera itinerary with stops in beautiful Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, La Paz and Puerto Vallarta;
● An all-new 6-night itinerary featuring an overnight stop in Cabo San Lucas, and a visit to San Diego.;
● A 6-night repositioning cruise from Vancouver to Los Angeles visiting Victoria, British Columbia; Astoria, Oregon; and featuring an overnight in San Francisco.
A Total Eclipse at Sea
The Celebrity Eclipse onboard experience stands apart from anything else at sea in the region and feeds today’s travel wanderlust with:
● The exclusive The Retreat® with its stunning suite accommodations, an exclusive lounge and a private restaurant, with dishes designed by our Global Culinary Ambassador chef Daniel Boulud. In addition, a dedicated team of attendants and concierges on-hand 24/7, ensure everything is taken care of while on vacation.
● Stylish accommodations including Concierge Class and the spa-inspired AquaClass®, with exclusive dining at clean-cuisine restaurant Blu;
● A beautifully designed spa offering unparalleled ways to rest and relax;
● Endless ocean views; an expansive Resort Deck for enjoying the sun; and a quarter-acre of real grass at The Lawn Club for enjoying outdoor games.
Every Luxury Covered
Simplifying the luxury holiday experience, Wi-Fi, drinks, and service charges are now ‘Always IncludedSM’ on every Celebrity cruise.
Celebrity Eclipse 2023 sailings open for sale to the general public on Oct. 14, 2021.