Lindblad Expeditions’ Announces Autumn Adventure…Close to Home: “Exploring The Pacific Northwest: The Jewels Of The Salish Sea”
Based on Canadian travel restrictions, Lindblad Expeditions has announced a revised itinerary for their October 2021 British Columbia and San Juan Islands voyage that will now provide guests an extraordinary American wildness experience in the Salish Sea.
“Exploring the Pacific Northwest: The Jewels of The Salish Sea” will discover the remoteness and majesty of the Pacific Northwest on a wide-ranging exploration of Puget Sound, the San Juan Islands in northern Washington State, and more aboard the 100-guest National Geographic Venture.
Guests will explore isolated bays and islets by kayak, hike meadows and lush green forest trails, and gain an unmatched vantage point on this stunning region.
The 7-night expedition will be roundtrip Seattle, offering powerful wildness close to home. Additional highlights include:
● Enjoy invigorating hikes and breathtaking views in Olympic National Park, a World Heritage Site. Explore Hurricane Ridge, Marymere Falls, and more
● Zoom in on the fascinating world of photogenic fungi on a one-of-a-kind expert-led foraging experience.
● Visit the pene-exclave of Point Roberts, WA, a unique area which has been cut off from the rest of the world as a result of politics and the pandemic
● Enjoy local wine and beer onboard throughout the trip, and a special farm-to-table dinner
● Gain a new perspective on the sea life thriving in these cool, rocky waters through the camera lens of our undersea specialist.
Guests can choose from three departures: October 2, 9 and 16, 2021. Rates begin at $5,290 per person based on double occupancy in a category 1 cabin. Lindblad is also offering a $500 air credit per person on all departures, plus waiving the solo premium on the October 16th voyage.