Princess Cruises Debuts 13th Annual Australia-Based World Cruise in 2023
This once-in-a-lifetime, 107-day destination-filled voyage onboard Coral Princess goes on sale March 2, 2021.
Coral Princess 2023 World Cruise highlights include:
• Sailing 32,500 nautical miles through the Indian Ocean, Mediterranean Sea, North Sea, Atlantic Ocean, three historic locks of the Panama Canal and the Pacific Ocean – this epic voyage crosses the Artic Circle once and the equator twice.
• The 107-day cruise visits 44 destinations in 26 countries on six continents – Australia, North America, South America, Asia, Europe and Africa.
• Three roundtrip departure homeports:
o Auckland – May 31, 2023
o Sydney – June 4, 2023
o Brisbane – June 6, 2023
• Access to more than 20 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including the Archaeological “lost” City of Petra (from Aqaba); Medina of Tétouan (from Tangier); The Statue of Liberty (from New York); Thingvellir National Park (Reykjavik); Rapa Nui National Park (Easter Island); and more.
• Six maiden World Cruise ports, including Elba (Portoferraio, Italy); Marseille (France); Malaga (Spain); Tangier (Morocco); Belfast (Northern Ireland); Invergordon (Scotland).
• More time in port with 10 late-night “More Ashore” stays, including Barcelona, Papeete (Tahiti) and Quebec City; and three overnight stays in Dubai, New York and Lima (Callao).
• Opportunities to sail on shorter liners from 50 to 73 days departing from Brisbane, London, Sydney, and Auckland, as well as shorter segments ranging from 21 to 34 days.
• Asian destinations include Komodo Island (Indonesia), Singapore and Colombo (Sri Lanka).
The 2,000-guest Coral Princess showcases the MedallionClass Experience, offering a number of new features that leverage touchless technologies and significantly enhance and personalize the guest experience, as well as support new health protocols.
The cruise line’s award-winning OceanMedallion™ wearable device replaces the traditional cruise card to significantly expand touch-free options and personalization on board Princess MedallionClass™ ships including:
Touchless embarkation and disembarkation
Keyless stateroom entry
Completely touchless commerce
Simplified safety training
On-demand food, beverages and retail items delivered anywhere on board
Guest service requests via mobile device chat
Location-based gaming and wagering
Entertainment content via smart devices
Coral Princess also offers the best Wi-Fi at sea, MedallionNet™, so guests can stay connected to the things and people they love and share vacation memories with ease. MedallionNet offers unprecedented connectivity that’s fast, unlimited, reliable, and affordable with an access point in every stateroom, so guests can stream favorite movies, shows, games and music; connect to favorite social media sites; and video chat from anywhere on the ship.
With more than 700 balconies, Coral Princess features many signature Princess favorites, including Movies Under the Stars, The Sanctuary, Casino, Princess Theatre, and Sabatini’s Italian Trattoria and Bayou Café & Steakhouse specialty restaurants. Guests will also experience the ultimate sleep at sea with 107 nights rejuvenating in the Princess Luxury Bed.