Wild Earth Travel announces release of Le Laperouse mini cruise from Auckland
Wild Earth Travel, PONANT’s leading New Zealand sales representative is excited to announce the opportunity for clients and agents to experience a 4-day ocean voyage on board Le Laperouse in March 2020 conveniently right from Auckland.
The mini cruise will showcase the first of the fleets Explorer ships, Le Laperouse, featuring the new multisensory Blue Eye underwater lounge. As well as this new feature guests can expect the full fledge Ponant luxury small cruise ship experience with many public spaces such as the luxury Spa in association with Sothy’s French beauty house, pool and sun decks, theater entertainment venue, souvenir shop, photo studio and French Gastronomic Restaurant.
● The cruise is an ocean voyage sample cruise Auckland to Auckland experiencing Ponant’s ‘French Art of Living’
● Ponant embodies the best of expedition cruising in complete luxury, this French company is best known for its onboard ‘French art of living’- resonating through the language, the crew, the French design, cuisine and wines, and discreet service
● The voyage is to set sail from 8-12 March 2020, inclusive of 4 nights accommodation on board Le Laperouse, accommodating 92 staterooms and suites all with large windows, and lounge areas that open onto the outside
● Fares include Captain’s welcome cocktail and gala dinner, open bar (excluding premium brands), evening entertainment and events, 24h Room service and port charges
● Fares are from AU$570 pp twin share
● AU$570 is inclusive of Ponant’s “Welcome Offer” of AU$800 savings to first time passengers- for past Ponant passengers contact our team about Ponant’s “Join the Club” 10% off offer