Princess Cruises Offers Cruise Fares from $89 Per Person, Per Day During Red, White & Blue Sale
Princess Cruises’ Red, White & Blue Sale features cruise deal savings on cruise vacations departing from North America to the Caribbean, California Coast, Mexico, Canada & New England, Panama Canal and the Hawaiian Islands.
Cruise fares to these unique vacation destinations are offered from $89 per guest, per day.
In addition to incredible cruise fares, first and second guests will receive free stateroom gratuities. Guests can also reserve their booking with a reduced deposit of only $100 per person.
Examples of Red, White & Blue Sale cruise deals include:
• Caribbean cruise — 6 days: from only $89 per person, per day ($529 cruise fare)
• Mexico cruise —7 days: $79 per person, per day ($549 cruise fare)
• California Coast cruise — 7 days: $89 per person, per day ($599 cruise fare)
• Canada & New England cruise — 7 days: $169 per person, per day ($1,149 cruise fare)
• Hawaii cruise — 15 days: $109 per person, per day ($1,599 cruise fare)
• Panama Canal cruise — 10 days: $129 per person, per day ($1,289 cruise fare)
Guests can also bring the whole family along with third and fourth guest cruise fare starting at only $29 per person, per day.
To thank the men and women of the American and Canadian militaries for their service, Princess Cruises offers up to $250 free onboard spending money for veterans as well as active, retired or disabled military personnel. This special military benefit is eligible on any cruise, any time of the year and can be used to purchase a variety of amenities and experiences including Lotus Spa treatments, specialty restaurant dining, gifts, jewelry and clothing in our onboard boutiques, and Princess Cruises shore excursions.
All cruise prices are per person, based on double occupancy. The “Red, White & Blue Sale” runs through 11:59 p.m. PDT on July 6, 2016 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Bermuda.