Pre-Registration Opend at 2015 Asia Cruise Forum Jeju
Korean Ministry of Oceans and Fisheries and Jeju Special Self-Governing Province are co-hosting the 3rd Asia Cruise Forum JEJU from 26th to 28th August, 2015 following the successful events from the previous two years.
The 3rd Asia Cruise Forum Jeju is going to be held from 26th to 28th Aug. as scheduled. For the upcoming event, the Asia Cruise Forum Jeju Organizing committee has been preparing for it day and night.
This year’s forum will be attended by a lot of industry people from the various parties who will generate more communications and interactions for prolonged prosperity of Asia Cruise Tourism.
– Carnival Corporation, Royal Caribbean, Costa Crociere, Princess Cruises, Norwegian Cruise Line, Celebrity Cruises, SkySea Cruise, Taishan Cruise, MSC Cruises.
– China Cruise & Yacht Industry Association, Japan Waterfront Vitalization and Environment Research Foundation.
– Port of Hakata(Fukuoka), Port of Yokohama, Port of Keelung, Shanghai International Shipping Institute, Shanghai Wusongkou International Cruise Terminal, Qingdao International Cruise Home Port, Tianjin International Cruise Home Port, Singapore cruise centre.
– Korea Tourism Organization, Gangwondo, Sokcho-si, Jeollanamdo, Yeosu-si, Incheon-si, Incheon Port Authority, Incheon Development & Tourism Corporation, Busan-si, Busan Port Authority, Busan Tourism Organization.
Following benefits are offered for pre-registered attendees:
– Up to date Information and New Trends provided by the Industry Leaders(conference)
– Invitation to Luncheon& Welcome Banquet(Aug. 27)
– Conference book and Souvenirs only for the pre-registered